Steel blanket bars
Full range, proven and reliable
PRO steel blanket bars are the result of know-how, technical competency and permanent innovation, such as the development of bars that do not require glue. The PRO going green concept aims for an increasingly resource-efficient production: This includes, among others, the reduction of lubricants and CO2 emissions, the use of resources not classified as hazardous, the continuous optimization of the machinery and the use of environmentally-friendly peripheral machines. With the exception of flat bars, PRO steel blanket bars are made of electro-galvanized material in accordance with the DIN EN standard by default.
The flexible production processes for PRO blanket bars also make it possible to meet very individual requirements. At least two tools, depending on the type of bars, ensure the greatest delivery reliability. The following options show the basis for almost every technically feasible custom production option. Speak with us if you need additional services – we would be glad to provide you with the best solution!
Options for shaping and perforation
• V- or U-shaped bars
• Perforations of all shapes
• Affixing of markings
Options for surface finish
• Coatings for stronger corrosion protection
• Chemical passivation and phosphating.
Options for inside finish
• Etching of zinc layer for better adhesion
• Sandblasting of interior surface for better adhesion
• Roughening through brushing process for better adhesion
• Affixing of glue grooves for better gluing